• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If I was a mod ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was a mod ...

...I'd get the village idiots' (Incognito, Likely, Cybercretin, Postman Plonker, DimPrawn atw etc etc) IDs and post some totally out-of-character intelligent and useful contributions.

What would you do?
    Last edited by sasguru; 11 September 2008, 12:53.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Leave people to make idiots of themselves all on their own.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Ban you
      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        ...I'd get the village idiots' (Incognito, Likely, Cybercretin, Postman, DimPrawn atw etc etc) IDs and post some totally out-of-character intelligent and useful contributions.

What would you do?
        Phew ... am not an Idiot

Comment

I would dress like a girl and own a scooter...
          Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
            Ban you
            Well you would wouldn't you - I expose you for the dolt you are.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
              Phew ... am not an Idiot
              Plenty of room in the etc etc bit
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Well you would wouldn't you - I expose you for the dolt you are.
                Quite.
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Man-made Global warming is real, voting Labour is a good plan and buying a house right now is good for your wealth.

HTH

Comment

Try and work an angle to make some money out of what is otherwise a pointless and thankless task for gimps. Perhaps blackmail.
                    Bored.

Comment

Working...
                    X