• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All this IR35 talk has put my new house purchase on hold.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this IR35 talk has put my new house purchase on hold.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetai...a_n=1&tr_t=buy
    The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Is that tuliphole up for sale again?

£70M

Comment

I offered 174k but was rejected. I blame cyclops and his stupid rescue plan

Comment

That's one ugly fcking house for 70 mill.
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          jealousy makes you nasty

Comment

It looks like it has all the tastefulness of Peter & Jordan.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              jealousy makes you nasty
              Nope, honestly - looks like the kind of house a rich footy player would have built - all bling and no style.
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Nope, honestly - looks like the kind of house a rich footy player would have built - all bling and no style.
                WHS.

Comment

You know what the bastard of it all is, I sold that house 2 years ago for £65million.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                    You know what the bastard of it all is, I sold that house 2 years ago for £65million.

it'll eventually sell for less than that
                    its only on the market for £70M, doesn't mean it'll be sold for that
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X