• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bored at work?? Have a meeting... Noooo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored at work?? Have a meeting... Noooo

Suggestions for declining client team meetings..... Anyone???? Basically just can't be a**ed...

"i dont think i'd be able to contribute anything, i'd be better off spending my time looking at <insert some random piece of work>"
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

fake a heart attack, take the rest of the day off

Comment

Say you've got really bad wind and it wouldn't be fair on the other participants.

Comment

Initiate a mass fainting event.

Comment

Heart attack, wind, fainting... All good so far... Any more cracking ideas

Comment

just turn to the nearest person and say in an agressive tone

"what do you mean i hear voices?"

stand up and walk out

Comment

Originally posted by badger7579 View Post
                Suggestions for declining client team meetings..... Anyone???? Basically just can't be a**ed...
                Mention that you've been constipated for a while and you think that the laxatives are starting to work and then quickly leg it to trap 4. Stay there for a while whilst playing on your phone

Comment

Send a reply to the invite syaing your glad to have been included as it will give you a chance to put forward your proposals for a Christian approach to solving project issues and the inclusion of Prayer in the project management methodolgy.

Although depending on the client the latter may already be unofficially implemented.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Why give a reason? If the invite gives you the option of accept/decline just pick the one you want.

Then 5 mins before the meeting go for a carp or something
                    Gronda Gronda

Comment

Working...
                    X