• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More Hyundai woes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Hyundai woes

The engine keeps cutting out momentarily, which isn't a good situation when driving along the M4. I called The AA out, and at one point there were 3 AA guys with their heads in the engine bay listening to it. That's what I call service!

They reckon it's the crank shaft sensor, which I would have to agree with, it's what I thought initially. I said to myself "That's the old crank shaft sensor that is".

So the moral of the story is "Never buy Hyundai", 'cos they're tulip. I think that should be Hyundai's new slogan. Catchy huh?

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    The engine keeps cutting out momentarily, which isn't a good situation when driving along the M4. I called The AA out, and at one point there were 3 AA guys with their heads in the engine bay listening to it. That's what I call service!

They reckon it's the crank shaft sensor, which I would have to agree with, it's what I thought initially. I said to myself "That's the old crank shaft sensor that is".

So the moral of the story is "Never buy Hyundai", 'cos they're tulip. I think that should be Hyundai's new slogan. Catchy huh?
    Three AA guys with nothing better to do.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Please don't discuss Hyundais on a contracting forum. It's crass!!!
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
        Please don't discuss Hyundais on a contracting forum. It's crass!!!
        Sonata great topic I agree. It Getz to me. Accent should be on Grandeur things.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Sonata great topic I agree. It Getz to me. Accent should be on Grandeur things.
          I'll Get Your Coat.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            I'll Get Your Coat.
            Ta

Comment

How old is this heap? Don't Hyundais come with a five year warranty?

Comment

Originally posted by EvilWeevil View Post
                How old is this heap? Don't Hyundais come with a five year warranty?
                Er, I bought it when it was just over 5 years old. It had only done 34,000 miles, so I thought it was a good buy.

Comment

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Why does it need a crankshaft sensor ? Surely every car has a crankshaft.

Comment

Working...
                    X