• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

nintendo wii recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nintendo wii recommendations

Just got a nintendo wii and loving it. So far we have sports, fit and play.

Anyone got any recommendations for other games?

Thx

If it is for the adults, Resident Evil 4 is yet to be beaten but Guitar Hero 4 (if you have the cash) is really loads of fun too.

Comment

Mario Carts
      Olympics

Comment

I understand Red Steel is fun because you have to do "proper" actions with swords and knives instead of just shacking the wiimote.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
          I understand Red Steel is fun because you have to do "proper" actions with swords and knives instead of just shacking the wiimote.
          Get yerself down the inner cities and do it properly!!!
          Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

whats the deal with Wiis at the moment - saw an ad for woolies the other day - basic package was £159 as opposed to the normal £179?

Are they getting cheaper - any other deal around?

By the way - is one a genuine business expense - they have one in the break-out area in the office I work in!!!!
            Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
              ...basic package was £159 as opposed to the normal £179?

Are they getting cheaper...
              Maths not your strong point?
              Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                Maths not your strong point?
                The woolworths deal was only for a couple of days, and I was too late - however I was wondering if there was a general trend for lower priced Wiis.

This time last year they were like gold dust and the price was going higher the closer we got to christmas - I was just wondering if there was a shift in the market.
                Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Just got a nintendo wii and loving it. So far we have sports, fit and play.

Anyone got any recommendations for other games?

Thx
                  mario kart
                  super mario galaxy

Comment

Another vote for Mario kart & super mario galaxy.

Mario & Sonic Olympics is good too.

Wii fit is quite good fun, and will be required for some of the cooler games coming out chrimbo/next year time.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X