• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

slow news day - anything people want to discuss........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slow news day - anything people want to discuss........

so todays seems a bit slow - so is there anything people want to discuss.....don't be shy, anything from the Cat that left a dead mouse for you this morning - to the fact you feel uncomfortable having to share your wife’s clothes and would rather your own set

SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

I'm getting a bit hacked off at moving the furniture around. Humped a heavy wardrobe all around the house yesterday only for Mrs Lucifer to decide she liked it where it was in the first place.

Comment

Owen signed for Newcastle. I feel a new Geordie hero coming on.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
        I'm getting a bit hacked off at moving the furniture around. Humped a heavy wardrobe all around the house yesterday only for Mrs Lucifer to decide she liked it where it was in the first place.
        been there done that - got the T-shirt etc. etc......it is always the case....move this here - then that there....but you know what I think it was better the way it was!
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
          been there done that - got the T-shirt etc. etc......it is always the case....move this here - then that there....but you know what I think it was better the way it was!
          In future I'm going to take the precaution of nailing all the furniture down, McD's style.

Comment

Humped a heavy wardrobe all around the house yesterday
            Yeah, I know that problem. I often hump the furniture. It's the varnish...just can't get enough of it.
            Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Owen

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
              Owen signed for Newcastle. I feel a new Geordie hero coming on.

Happy days!!

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                Yeah, I know that problem. I often hump the furniture. It's the varnish...just can't get enough of it.
                The dirty slut was gagging for it. And don't tell me she didn't enjoy it really.

Comment

The dirty slut was gagging for it. And don't tell me she didn't enjoy it really.
                  She was begging for it...standing there, with her drawers wide open. I certainly gave her some dove-tailing, the saucy minx!
                  Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

n5gooner: Funnily enough I was moving some logs I'd be using as an excuse to make lots of noise and sawdust with a chain saw and under one log I found the back two thirds of a rat. Head and front legs missing. Looks like it must have been scampering about when the pile shifted and it were decapitated.

Didn't find the front end though.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X