• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Saudis allowed to murder Murdoch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saudis allowed to murder Murdoch

I love those lovely muslims !!

http://news.theage.com.au/world/saud...0913-4fqd.html

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    So you spend you Saturdays trawling the net for anti muslim reoprts etc. Or you just get them straight from whatever bigoted website I'm sure you normally frequent.

Go crawl back under your rock Cyberman, do us all a favour.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      So you spend you Saturdays trawling the net for anti muslim reoprts etc. Or you just get them straight from whatever bigoted website I'm sure you normally frequent.

No need for the abuse !! I heard it first on our national radio this morning and looked for the customary link. You are paranoid sir !!!

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post

Indeed...islam is a completely peaceful cult, sorry I mean "religion", and nobody should ever say otherwise, or criticise it in any way. If you do, then it's only right you have your head chopped off by a peaceful koran-basher.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
          Indeed...islam is a completely peaceful cult, sorry I mean "religion", and nobody should ever say otherwise, or criticise it in any way. If you do, then it's only right you have your head chopped off by a peaceful koran-basher.

As usual, we are told that we cannot exercise free speech when we find something abhorrent regarding muslims, but the muslims can preach murder of an innocent man running his business without reproach.

Muslims should decide whether they adhere to western law and principles and put their adopted country above their religion, in which case they are very welcome in the UK, or whether they wish to adhere to the barbarity of summary executions and murder of innocents, marriage to minors etc, in which case they should remain in their place of birth.

Comment

If you read the article and break it down into sentences you fined it is made up from quotes, conjecture, opinion and hearsay. Analyse the article and you will find the headline and first paragraph meaningless.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Muslims should decide whether they adhere to western law and principles and put their adopted country above their religion, in which case they are very welcome in the UK, or whether they wish to adhere to the barbarity of summary executions and murder of innocents, marriage to minors etc, in which case they should remain in their place of birth.
              Is your rant against immigrants, or Muslims, or both? You seem confused

Comment

So the muslims are great people! I think UK should allow muirder of murdoch - and anyone who reads his rags.

Mind you - no telegraph 1 day this week so I bought the times

Comment

...if they could direct their attention to that Amy Whitehouse character, I might agree with them
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

actually .... could they not extend this to include Channel 4?
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X