• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Last Night of the Proms

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Night of the Proms

Fook .... another year gone - seems to be summer holiday, LNotP then Crimble

anyone else watch this and get peeved off with the inclusion of the Jocks,Taffs, Paddies?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

yup - and septics, and chinks, and japs, and frogs, and krauts, and kiwis, and aussies, and cannucks, and muslims, and druids, and jews, and catholics, and politicians, and lawyers, and and baldies (ie me), and anyone in IT, and especially kids.

I think that's just about got it all covered...
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
      yup - and septics, and chinks, and japs, and frogs, and krauts, and kiwis, and aussies, and cannucks, and muslims, and druids, and jews, and catholics, and politicians, and lawyers, and and baldies (ie me), and anyone in IT, and especially kids.

I think that's just about got it all covered...
      you forgot those Kernow feckers who insist on flapping their flag in the pit

Comment

I did have to chuckle last year when the camera panned to the guy waving a German flag singing "Rule Britannia"!! I wonder what was going though his mind....
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Ah, the end of the Promenade Concerts is truely the end of summer. The nights are drawing in. The harvest is being gathered. Soon everyone will be back from their country houses for the new social season.

Frack this, I've still got loads to sort out before I can leave the UK for winter.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Fook - it's dark at 19:30

Comment

Working...
            X