• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sharia Law now operating in England

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharia Law now operating in England

Five sharia courts have been set up in London, Birmingham, Bradford and Manchester and Nuneaton, Warwickshire. The government has quietly sanctioned that their rulings are enforceable with the full power of the judicial system, through the county courts or High Court. Previously, the rulings were not binding and depended on voluntary compliance among Muslims.

Lawyers have issued grave warnings about the dangers of a dual legal system and the disclosure drew criticism from Opposition leaders.

Dominic Grieve, the shadow home secretary, said: "If it is true that these tribunals are passing binding decisions in the areas of family and criminal law, I would like to know which courts are enforcing them because I would consider such action unlawful. British law is absolute and must remain so."
    Hell in a hand cart
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

I think it has been operating for quite a long time for family matters, but my view is that this is very dangerous and a consequence of New Lie's incompetence on immigration yet again.

Sharia obviously does not give equal rights for women or gays so any decision should be overturned and condemned by the British courts. Now we need a law to outlaw Sharia law!!

Comment

A big hello to the BNP massif.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Wear your towels with pride...
        Civil war. Coming to a town near you. Very soon....
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
          Civil war. Coming to a town near you. Very soon....

I agree. Muslims are breeding at 3.5 kids per family compared to Christians at approx 1.5 . In 20 years or so, as soon as a few million more can vote this will be similar to the Union block vote for New Lie. Imagine the muslim block vote for the Islamic party and Sharia law. It is frightening.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
            I agree. Muslims are breeding at 3.5 kids per family compared to Christians at approx 1.5 . In 20 years or so, as soon as a few million more can vote this will be similar to the Union block vote for New Lie. Imagine the muslim block vote for the Islamic party and Sharia law. It is frightening.
            This country is lost.

That's why I'm going to Canada.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Never mind, when we are a minority, the Islamic pc crowd will be fighting for our rights.
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Mr Siddiqi said that in a recent inheritance dispute handled by the court in Nuneaton, the estate of a Midlands man was divided between three daughters and two sons.

The judges on the panel gave the sons twice as much as the daughters, in accordance with sharia. Had the family gone to a normal British court, the daughters would have got equal amounts.

That right there is outrageous, immoral and illegal.
                Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Wear your towels with pride...
                  why are the germans coming to steal our sunbeds
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Muslim state is upon us!

seriously time to consider leaving this tulipehole.
                    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Working...
                    X