• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you have a nice weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    yep! went to an ex-girlfriends wedding with a mate on Saturday night. the only other two people we knew were both ex-girlfriends!

i just got drunk and ignored the bitching!
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

oh, and how was yours?
      I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Just come back from a lovely holiday in Wales. Weather lovely. People lovely. Scenery lovely. Food and hotel lovely.

Back in Satan's filthiest pigsty (Hammersmith) today and am now feeling a bit sorry for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
          oh, and how was yours?
          It was superb thanks! Went to a maize maze at tulleys hill farm near Gatwick. weather was great, had a picnic (I killed 3 wasps!) and the kids loved the activities they could go on themselves (bouncy castles, barrel ride, hatstack house, etcetc).

Also I am just getting into my nintendo wii - loving it.

Comment

Weekend was great sat drinkning in the Sun.

Today has ruined all my happy feelings. Found out my company has been bought out, and I will need to commute another 25 miles to the new office.

Lehmans has gone bust meaning bad things for the IT contract market.

But worst of all Grange Hill is being scrapped. Not that I've watched it in years but the reminiscent photos of the old early 80s episodes on BBC news were tear jerking!!

Comment

my original plans for beer and footy went out of the window (apparently I did not get them signed off by her indoors!)

so it wasmowing the lawn and then on sunday the Magical Kingdom of Camelot

Comment

- daimler-mercedes museum on saturday, pretty good actually
                - finally got internet access in apartment on sunday so a catch up with bbc iplayer, warcraft and cooked braised shoulder of beef with red wine sauce and veg.. happy days
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Saturday, weather gorgeous, strolled around town a while, bought lights for newly decorated lounge.

Sunday, overcast, mowed lawns, set up new TV, had Dad round for dinner and a few beers.

Very civilised.
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

Spent most of the weekend either in the car driving to and from a party on Saturday night or doing stuff around the house that had been missed during our summer away.

Pretty crap all round really.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X