• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is a credit repair business?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is a credit repair business?

Hi everyone, I have been thinking of getting involved in a credit repair business but have some doubts on getting started as I don’t have a lead on that. I have consulted some of my friends and they have given me some suggestions to get started but I want to get more ideas on this. If you people have some knowledge on this, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!!!

First of all I would ask are you thinking about using one to try and improve your credit rating or getting involved in the busiess?

Credit repair businesses are in general bad news from a customer point of view, there is nothing they can do legally that you cannot do and they charge you quite a lot for the priviledge. Some of them will of course use illegal methods but I think this speaks for itself to steer clear.

If you want more details on what you should do to try to improve your rating let me know and I will pass on some pieces of info, but you should consider looking on moneysavingexpert . com its Martin Lewis' site and is very good. If you look through some details you should find a lot of debt problems.

hope it helps

Comment

Everything you ever wanted to know about Credit Repair
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
      X