• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bust Agencies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bust Agencies

Any agencies going bust out there in the world of banking?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Any agencies going bust out there in the world of banking?
    Bust Agencies...I was expecting some decent links or a few pics at the least DA!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      Bust Agencies...I was expecting some decent links or a few pics at the least DA!
      Not sure I'd want to see DA's moobs.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        Not sure I'd want to see DA's moobs.
        Your indecision is revealing. I know I definitely wouldn't!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Your indecision is revealing. I know I definitely wouldn't!
          True, but think of it more as car crash voyeurism ...

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

How did a perfectly harmless request for information about my fellow professionals .. I wouldnt gloat about competitors going bust... honest
            turn into a discussion about my moobs?
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Another classic CUK thread. From the economy to moobs in 5 posts.
              Well done all round
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                How did a perfectly harmless request for information about my fellow professionals .. I wouldnt gloat about competitors going bust... honest
                turn into a discussion about my moobs?
                It's an insidious image that's pretty hard to remove, once the original thought has infiltrated your brain.

I'm thinking of a pasty white pair of saggy sacks, bulging at the bottom like a half filled water balloon, speckled all over with grey/black hairs overhanging sun starved skin and a rounded belly.

Comment

It's an insidious image that's pretty hard to remove, once the original thought has infiltrated your brain.

I'm thinking of a pasty white pair of saggy sacks, bulging at the bottom like a half filled water balloon, speckled all over with grey/black hairs overhanging sun starved skin and a bulging belly.
                  Damn you Snaw now I have that image in my head and it is most unpleasant. DA say it ain't so!

Comment

I'm thinking of a pasty white pair of saggy sacks, bulging at the bottom like a half filled water balloon, speckled all over with grey/black hairs overhanging sun starved skin and a rounded belly.
                    You called

Comment

Working...
                    X