• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Using new business terminology. When you go shopping

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using new business terminology. When you go shopping

Since this seems to be the new business jargon, next time you go shopping for a new pair of jeans and you just want to save money and buy an outsourced brand for 20 quid instead of the ones for 100 quid you should ask the sales assistant something like...

"I would like to buy an item created by a global workforce that has the right blend of services delivery capabilities to address the diversity of its markets and customers worldwide. Yes, gimme that pair on the right which cost 20 quids, thanks."

I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Originally posted by Francko View Post
    Since this seems to be the new business jargon, next time you go shopping for a new pair of jeans and you just want to save money and buy an outsourced brand for 20 quid instead of the ones for 100 quid you should ask the sales assistant something like...

"I would like to buy an item created by a global workforce that has the right blend of services delivery capabilities to address the diversity of its markets and customers worldwide. Yes, gimme that pair on the right which cost 20 quids, thanks."

Whistling breeze... tumbleweed rolling past...

Is that part of your stand up act?

Comment

Working...
    X