• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We're saved!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're saved!

BLAIR RETURNS FROM HOLIDAY

The Prime Minister is back in the country after his summer break in Barbados.

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...193977,00.html

I read in the Times last week that sales of a brand of designer swimming attire plummeted against its competitors after Blair was pictured wearing them on his holidays.

BTW I haven't heard much from Prescott over the past few days. Have they locked him in a cupboard?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      BTW I haven't heard much from Prescott over the past few days. Have they locked him in a cupboard?
      mmm, maybe he was holiday in New Orleans?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        I think he's been auditioning for the part of Augustus Gloop...
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Have to say that I quiet like the fact that Mr Bush Jnr takes his vacation inside his country on his ranch. But I suppose Barbados can count as its former British colony (if I am not mistaken).

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            I suppose Barbados can count as its former British colony (if I am not mistaken).
            Yes, and damned good at cricket. What with the Ashes series, Tony Blair has just remembered he's a lifelong cricket fan. He says his dad used to take him to Durham's Chester-le-Street ground as a boy to watch Jack Hobbs and WG Grace

That's when he wasn't sitting up the Gallowgate end watching Newcastle and wor Jackie Milburn of course

Comment

Working...
            X