• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

foot in mouth victim

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

foot in mouth victim

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/7619670.stm

Kinda scary that he is going to keep his job as "professor of science education at the Institute of Education" though
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

He's been excommunicated for heresy! Bloody intolerant Origin-of-Species-bashers!

Comment

Scary he was forced out for saying teachers should actually interact with pupils. He was not advocating teaching creationism:

Reiss ... said creationism should be discussed in science lessons if pupils raised the issue.
      That seems sensible to me... spend 2min explaining that science doesn't support creationist arguments or something.

edit: bet he wouldn't have got in trouble if he allowed Muslim kids to discuss creationism from an Islam standpoint.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
        He's been excommunicated for heresy! Bloody intolerant Origin-of-Species-bashers!
        absolutely. Personally I would follow their example and burn the buggers
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

These Darwinist fundamentalists should go back to where they came from.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'd love to be able to get my foot in my mouth...if I tried, I'd probably fart

I could never go to Yoga for that very reason
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              These Darwinist fundamentalists should go back to where they came from.
              yeah...back to the apes they evolved from

Comment

Working...
              X