• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time for work on SKA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for work on SKA

See you next week...

See you in another 4 years time with ground breaking SKA news.

Comment

SKa

Nope! can't find it with google
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

http://fav.or.it/post/477619/majesti...-analysis-tool

"I think they would probably have people a little more interested if they would take the time to make the page look a little more professional.. I know, it’s the functionality that counts right? That’s fine if it’s an outstanding product or a one of a kind product but when your have an alternative that that is just about the same or better or is the same price or free, well, that’s the difference between a successful product/service in your market."
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

"I think they would probably have people a little more interested if they would take the time to make the page look a little more professional.. I know, it’s the functionality that counts right? That’s fine if it’s an outstanding product or a one of a kind product but when your have an alternative that that is just about the same or better or is the same price or free, well, that’s the difference between a successful product/service in your market."
          Yes that was good point. Vast majority of feedback is positive however, the main issue seemingly too high pricing but I will have solution for that in a few weeks time.

Comment

"when your have an alternative that that is just about the same or better or is the same price or free, well, that’s the difference between a successful product/service in your market"

So what's your USP?
            It isn't your knowledge of business, finance and economics, you know.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

So what's your USP?
              There is no alternative for large sites - free alternative only works for 1000 backlinks, established sites have got millions of them.

And next month we will actually be better than the "alternative"

Comment

I tried to tell AtW that his business facing website looked like a 5 yr old did it in a day, and that it needs to be slick and modern and to outsource the web functionality but he has no ability to listen, take advice or understand business.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  I tried to tell AtW that his business facing website looked like a 5 yr old did it in a day, and that it needs to be slick and modern and to outsource the web functionality but he has no ability to listen, take advice or understand business.
                  Not to mention that other comments say it is too expensive.
                  And for those reasons I don't believe it's a viable business proposition and I'm out.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

he does have a nice pic of some squirrels on it though, you dont see Gates, Larry Page or Sergey Brin doing that do you?

there you go AtW, your USP
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                    X