• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Message to Likely

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message to Likely

The thread where you posted incorrect stuff seems to have been deleted and you got banned - this was not my call (though it was probably correct).

I just want you to read this since you can't post here. I personally consider the matter closed (all you needed to say you were mistaken and that's it), but if I find you persisting in wrongful accusations of that kind elsewhere or trying to spam other boards then I will definately have to take action. There are witnesses here who know what you did here, so any attempt to replicate it elsewhere is going to be viewed by court as intentional malicious activity. Just stay away from that stuff - it's not going to benefit you in any way and you are so wrong that you'd be totally embarassed in court.

I don't have any problems with anyone else saying things that you say - that's matter of opinion, he did cross the line however and reluctantly I had to engage in conversation that I'd rather avoid.

I hate waisting time on this stuff.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    The thread where you posted incorrect stuff seems to have been deleted and you got banned - this was not my call (though it was probably correct).

I just want you to read this since you can't post here. I personally consider the matter closed (all you needed to say you were mistaken and that's it), but if I find you persisting in wrongful accusations of that kind elsewhere or trying to spam other boards then I will definately have to take action. There are witnesses here who know what you did here, so any attempt to replicate it elsewhere is going to be viewed by court as intentional malicious activity. Just stay away from that stuff - it's not going to benefit you in any way and you are so wrong that you'd be totally embarassed in court.

I don't have any problems with anyone else saying things that you say - that's matter of opinion, he did cross the line however and reluctantly I had to engage in conversation that I'd rather avoid.

I hate waisting time on this stuff.
    You've been warned, I suggest you carry one of these around with you:

http://www.gammascout.com/
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Comment

heh - what did I miss, man I was scheduled for 1 hour meeting this afternoon, which ended a 4 hour meeting!!

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
          heh - what did I miss, man I was scheduled for 1 hour meeting this afternoon, which ended a 4 hour meeting!!
          SSDD.
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

definately
            'definitely'
            The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
              'definitely'
              I can't seem to get that word right

Comment

Type it out 10 times, and no using copy and paste.
                The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Add a spell checker to your browser.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Add a spell checker to your browser.
                    I might do. So we settled on that date in 2 years then - I think the discussion was in the thread that got deleted but I am sure you still remember

Comment

Working...
                    X