• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Something to cheer about!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something to cheer about!

Britains Paralympic team come second after China and beating the US into 3rd place.

Well done guys and girls. Shme the news is overshadowed by economics tulip.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Yes, well done to them.

It's been a good olympics for team UK.

Let's hope we don't cock up the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
      Yes, well done to them.

It's been a good olympics for team UK.

Let's hope we don't cock up the next one.
      How can there be any doubt?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Britains Paralympic team come second after China and beating the US into 3rd place.

Well done guys and girls. Shme the news is overshadowed by economics tulip.
        I just hope that they got treated as heroes when they flew back into the UK like the Olympic team. Did they also get a nice Jumbo jet with all the trimmings? Will they get the same recognition as the Olympic team (i.e. sponsorship, homours list, etc.) Doubt it, still treated as second class citizens probably.

I think they were bloody brilliant
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

That was certainly very well done and the main team also did very well - almost got 3rd place in gold, very good result but the shame is that Govt is most likely going to cut money given to them due to overruns and general budget crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            That was certainly very well done and the main team also did very well - almost got 3rd place in gold, very good result but the shame is that Govt is most likely going to cut money given to them due to overruns and general budget crisis.
            watch it

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              watch it

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                I just hope that they got treated as heroes when they flew back into the UK like the Olympic team. Did they also get a nice Jumbo jet with all the trimmings? Will they get the same recognition as the Olympic team (i.e. sponsorship, homours list, etc.) Doubt it, still treated as second class citizens probably.

I think they were bloody brilliant
                I think there is going to be an open top bus parade with both olympic and paralympic teams.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  I think it was psychosematic or something - you are forming an unconcious bond with your worst enemy

you will now find yourself saying likely at least every other sentance, If I am right, I get a free copy of the mighty SKA

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

When do the paralympics start for bald, fat, men with heavy colds ?
                    Last edited by Sausage Surprise; 18 September 2008, 10:14.
                    Blood in your poo

Comment

Working...
                    X