• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official - you right wing nutjobs are all a bunch of pussies!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official - you right wing nutjobs are all a bunch of pussies!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7623256.stm
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Don't hold back there luvvie..... you say exactly what you think
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Yeah I'm confused as well. What is it you are trying to say exactly?

Comment

So what about those of us (Me) that don't give a toss, because politicians are all smooth talking liars out to feather their own nests, who don't give a toss about their voters anyway. So it doesn't matter who you vote for, you are going to get thoroughly screwed. The only difference is the hole.
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          So what about those of us (Me) that don't give a toss, because politicians are all smooth talking liars out to feather their own nests, who don't give a toss about their voters anyway. So it doesn't matter who you vote for, you are going to get thoroughly screwed. The only difference is the hole.

WHS with huge bells and whistles.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Yes.

WHS * WHS

In the immortal words of team America, there are three kinds of people:

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes: assholes that just want to tulip on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can **** an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of tulip that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us **** this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in tulip!
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Sorry to be serious in a jovial thread but I would say the opposite of your title.

The Right-wingers all display natural hunter-gathering instincts/reflexes making them uber-men and geared for life in a dangerous world.

The liberals who can't even recognise danger in a asod-off great big spider on a mans face were destined for spider bites and extinction.

I rest my right-wing case.

Comment

Originally posted by London75 View Post
                Sorry to be serious in a jovial thread but I would say the opposite of your title.

The Right-wingers all display natural hunter-gathering instincts/reflexes making them uber-men and geared for life in a dangerous world.

The liberals who can't even recognise danger in a asod-off great big spider on a mans face were destined for spider bites and extinction.

I rest my right-wing case.
                Right-wingers see the world as a jungle and themselves as best fit to survive in it. Therefore they trumpet loudly that Jungle is Good.

Comment

True, liberals would never have explored the jungle and bothered with things like tools or fire though. Glad the monkeys could all see the jungle.

Comment

Originally posted by London75 View Post
                    True, liberals would never have explored the jungle and bothered with things like tools or fire though. Glad the monkeys could all see the jungle.
                    They'd explore, conquer, apologize for conquering, hand over all rights to every feckless tw@t in the jungle, whilst ensuring none of their own enjoyed the same rights, then whinge.

Comment

Working...
                    X