• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's Got Short Shorts?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's Got Short Shorts?

Unprecedented interference in markets?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7624012.stm

[edit]
    Oh balls... http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...t-selling.html

Still, a hill in Wales has been upgraded to a mountain - much more interesting.
    Last edited by bogeyman; 19 September 2008, 05:11.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Looks around. No one here.

I've got short shorts!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Check out Alex in the Telegraph for more short gags.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Actually didnt realise they had just banned Short Selling.

Thats bloody outrageous. On the grounds I new shares where being shorted I've been dipping in and out of shares for the last week.

I binned all of remaining shares yesterday and the bloody things have gone up another 25%!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
        X