• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Friday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Friday

Am working from home today...

(Honest!!)
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

is it Friday already?? oh my how the days are flying by..

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
      is it Friday already?? oh my how the days are flying by..
      no - it it Thursday today - remember to show up in the office tomorrow morning.

everyone, shhhh
      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post

(Honest!!)
        Me too, easier to get to the pub that way
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post

(Honest!!)
          whs

mind you, i'm about to bugger off and test drive some new cars, then come back and have another telephone interview (that'll be three this week). things are booming out there in my little niche i tell ya! demand is high! supply is limited! rates are up!

Comment

Sorry to darken the mood, but today is not a good day, even if it is a Friday.

Comment

Working from home!!
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                Sorry to darken the mood, but today is not a good day, even if it is a Friday.
                oh no there's a moose loose aboot this er.. happy thread.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Me too, easier to get to the pub that way
                  Have you considered working in the pub?
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

It's hard to explain why the clients laptop is dead due to a soaking of lager or why towards the end of the day all your emails end with 'your my best mate you are!'
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X