• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blairs on the daily show tonight - more 4

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blairs on the daily show tonight - more 4

Dunno how many of you guys watch this, but for me it's the funniest thing on the telly, and in a completely irreverent way actually a great news programme, albeit American centric.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Dunno how many of you guys watch this, but for me it's the funniest thing on the telly, and in a completely irreverent way actually a great news programme, albeit American centric.

don't know
    TV
    irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

don't know
      TV
      irrelevant
      Wrong, wrong and get a dictionary.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Wrong, wrong and get a dictionary.
        I think he may have meant irrelevant (did AtW make a witty riposte?)

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          I think he may have meant irrelevant (did AtW make a witty riposte?)
          Hmm, I'm not buying that!

Comment

For an American political/topical comedy show it is pretty good, wouldn't go as far as calling it the funniest thing on the telly though.

Just the other night though I was saying the wife that this is exactly the sort of show we should be making in the UK, even if its just on a weekly basis.

There was the 11o'clock show for a few years but that seemed to come and go then eventually went for good and nothing has really replaced it
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Makes me laugh. A lot.

Guess in context - the fact they do it four days a week, other shows are individually funnier but only air once a week max for a few seasons a year. Not every show hits the heights, but at it's best I reckon it's very hard to beat!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Snaw as had forgotten about this.

Won't be home in time to watch this so just used Skys Remote Record feature on their website to set my Sky+ box.

It's bloody good and they have made it even easier to navigate.

Why can't everything in life be as simple as a Sky+ box?

Comment

looks like the interview is on the daily show website
                  http://www.thedailyshow.com/

Question is , would the war criminal have agreed to being a guest on a similar UK show (if there was one)
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                  X