• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Never ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never ...

...in the field of human discourse has so much crap been talked by such a puny figure as when atw pontificates about economics.

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    ...in the field of human discourse has so much crap been talked by such a puny figure as when atw pontificates about economics.

I bet you have the stats to prove it too!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      I bet you have the stats to prove it too!
      There are times when the data are so overwhelming that stats are redundant.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

surely that sums up 90% of CUK
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          surely that sums up 90% of CUK
          91.3% to be exact.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            91.3% to be exact.
            You being the .3% clearly.

Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Daily Mash: HEDGE FUNDS NOW MOST IMPORTANT THING PEOPLE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

The Onion: Neither Person In Conversation Knows What Hedge Fund Is

They have been reading CUK.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

You being the .3% clearly.

No, I am clearly a salient part of the alternate 8.7%

Comment

AtW

Agree! His economic theories alternate between communism and neo-con lliberalism!

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
                    Agree! His economic theories alternate between communism and neo-con lliberalism!
                    I called for ban of short selling and was laughted at - now it is banned in UK, USA and even Russia (one of a few rights things they do there).

Comment

Working...
                    X