• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On the job alert......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the job alert......

Jobserve alert just in - thinking about applying for any on the job training.......

Desktop Support Engineer

Bristol £neg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An urgent requirement has arisen for a Desktop Support Engineer based in Bristol on a long term contract basis. The need has arisen due to increasing project based work, suitable candidates will have proven experience in desktop support within a Microsoft Product environment. You will supporting a process and customer driven environment with a large user base with 2 nd line support issues. Suitable candidates should have approximately 3-5 years experience in relevany disciplines as well a sexperience supporting desktops and laptops with software and hardware faults. All candidates must hold live SC security clearance as you will be working in a cleared environment. [view full job]

Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location

Start Date: a.s.a.p
    Duration: 6-9 months
    Advertiser: Lucid Support Services Ltd
    Business Type: Employment Business
    Phone: 01908 690000
    Fax: 01908 690001
    Email: [email protected]
    Ref: JS301508
    Date: 19/09/2008 11:49:24

Originally posted by jimjamuk View Post
    Jobserve alert just in - thinking about applying for any on the job training.......

Desktop Support Engineer

Bristol £neg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An urgent requirement has arisen for a Desktop Support Engineer based in Bristol on a long term contract basis. The need has arisen due to increasing project based work, suitable candidates will have proven experience in desktop support within a Microsoft Product environment. You will supporting a process and customer driven environment with a large user base with 2 nd line support issues. Suitable candidates should have approximately 3-5 years experience in relevany disciplines as well a sexperience supporting desktops and laptops with software and hardware faults. All candidates must hold live SC security clearance as you will be working in a cleared environment. [view full job]

Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location

Start Date: a.s.a.p
    Duration: 6-9 months
    Advertiser: Lucid Support Services Ltd
    Business Type: Employment Business
    Phone: 01908 690000
    Fax: 01908 690001
    Email: [email protected]
    Ref: JS301508
    Date: 19/09/2008 11:49:24
    Well that's one of our longest serving members ruled out then ...
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Joking aside that is just what I'm looking for, is it still live??
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        So do you have relevany sexperience or not?

I think Bob Shawadiwadi's got this one lined up for his mate.
        Bored.

Comment

Just come through to me and not seen it before so I assume it is - deleted the mail now so have a trawl through JS for it - or use the mail address

Comment

She
            Alive
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
              So do you have relevany sexperience or not?

I think Bob Shawadiwadi's got this one lined up for his mate.

It sounds like a CV phishing sexercise, I know all the establishments that require SC in Bristol and I doubt any of them would use 'Lucid Support Services', who are they??
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I know all the establishments that require SC in Bristol and I doubt any of them would use 'Lucid Support Services', who are they??
                Local Labour party office?

Comment

It sounds like a CV phishing sexercise, I know all the establishments that require SC in Bristol and I doubt any of them would use 'Lucid Support Services', who are they??
                  Much cheapness agency for employ needs.
                  [email protected]
                  many work
                  Bored.

Comment

Working...
                  X