• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you doing this weekend?

Something nice I hope.

Putting the finishing touches to my "Home Theatre" sound proofing.

Comment

Looking forward to the new BBC series Merlin this weekend, staying in for this specially on Saturday night. After the success of Bonekickers this looks like another top notch offering from the Beeb.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Something nice I hope.
        Stag do tonight. An old fashioned one, in the pub.

After recovery tomorrow I'm going to take my car to Autoglass to get a chip filled then I'm cooking dinner for some friends.

Sunday, the outlaws are coming to visit.

All I really want to do is laze about and do nothing but needs must.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
          Looking forward to the new BBC series Merlin this weekend, staying in for this specially on Saturday night. After the success of Bonekickers this looks like another top notch offering from the Beeb.
          You are lucky. Mrs. Dalek is a Strictly Come Dancing fiend. Why do women like such poo?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
            You are lucky. Mrs. Dalek is a Strictly Come Dancing fiend. Why do women like such poo?
            Dancing 6:10 to 7:30 - then merlin 7:30 until 8:15. Whats the problem with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              Stag do tonight. An old fashioned one, in the pub.

After recovery tomorrow I'm going to take my car to Autoglass to get a chip filled then I'm cooking dinner for some friends.

Sunday, the outlaws are coming to visit.

All I really want to do is laze about and do nothing but needs must.
              Tell them all there has been an ebola outbreak in your house - but they are still welcome.......

Comment

1st game of the new fitbaw season, am I'm competing with guys in their twenties as I approach 40, so SFA to give me a half chance of holding down a place this year.

I played against some cheeky fker last year who asked me half way through the game if I wasn't a bit old for this. Wiped the grin off his face as I went through him next 'agricultural' challenge I got in.
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Dancing 6:10 to 7:30 - then merlin 7:30 until 8:15. Whats the problem with that?
                  If there was a video available showing paint dry, I'd watch it rather than SCD - it makes me weep inwardly with tedium, hatred and loathing.

Comment

Mind you, Mrs. D was a good sport about my insisting that we watch The World at War box set every Sunday morning for 6 months, an episode at a time, plus all of the extra features, so maybe I'm getting my punishment?

Comment

Working...
                    X