• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Malvolio has left the Garden

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malvolio has left the Garden

Having acquried a new hat (some of you will know exactly which one) I can't in all conscience continue to post on this board on anything other than some very narrow topics, which is no fun at all. So I'll be off back to the butler's pantry.

Play nicely when I'm gone.
    Blog? What blog...?

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    Having acquried a new hat (some of you will know exactly which one) I can't in all conscience continue to post on this board on anything other than some very narrow topics, which is no fun at all. So I'll be off back to the butler's pantry.

Dontcha just hate cryptic hat references?

Ok, Malv. Which is it (should be a poll really, but can't be arsed)?

1) Bishop's Mitre
    2) Canon's Beretta
    3) Judges Wig
    4) Dunces Cap
    5) Old Sparky's Electrode

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
      Dontcha just hate cryptic hat references?

Ok, Malv. Which is it (should be a poll really, but can't be arsed)?

1) Bishop's Mitre
      2) Canon's Beretta
      3) Judges Wig
      4) Dunces Cap
      5) Old Sparky's Electrode
      I choose the AndyW option
      http://www.jellybabys.co.uk/images/P...-Hat-large.jpg
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Comment

Farewell, Malvolio
          Age 33 and 3 quarters.
          We'll miss you
          You
          Sanctamonious git.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Bye mal

Comment

Eh? That makes no sense to me....

I assume you've got a new job/other that means you can't post about stuff here.

Looks like I'll have to beat the new-ones on your behalf...bye Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                Eh? That makes no sense to me....
                He is probably a moderator on some other board like ccnet or something...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  or Consumer Action Group Forums
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    He's got five Slashdot mod points - they'll expire in three days and he can come back again

Comment

Working...
                    X