PDA

View Full Version : Moved!

Wilmslow
20th September 2008, 19:35
The move itself went well. New neighbours are all lovely people - got two welcome to the area cards, and really enjoying the new bungalow.

However..... When moving last night I noticed a load of eggs on my GTV.

No proof, but the finger of suspiscion is pointing squarely in the direction of the local mafia!

Cannot believe how tiring this moving lark is though - shattered is not the word!

bogeyman
20th September 2008, 19:38
The move itself went well. New neighbours are all lovely people - got two welcome to the area cards, and really enjoying the new bungalow.

No proof, but the finger of suspiscion is pointing squarely in the direction of the local mafia!

Cannot believe how tiring this moving lark is though - shattered is not the word!

Congratuations old boy.

I hope the mafia egg terror will soon subside.

BrilloPad
20th September 2008, 20:00

The new neighbours must be upset to watch the area go downhill.

Diver
20th September 2008, 21:51
Welcome back Wilmslow. :wave:

Francko
20th September 2008, 23:25

How come everywhere you go you find local mafia? :confused:

Are you sure that you don't live in the Naples surrounding instead of the North of England?

Wilmslow
21st September 2008, 20:06

Are you sure that you don't live in the Naples surrounding instead of the North of England?

No, the eggs are in the old house - no local mafia in this area, just lovely peaceful friendly people. Life should now be gooood :glasses

bogeyman
21st September 2008, 20:10
No, the eggs are in the old house - no local mafia in this area, just lovely peaceful friendly people. Life should now be gooood :glasses

Ahh. The eggs were a 'parting gift' then.

ferret
21st September 2008, 20:37

Yeah, two mortgaged houses depreciating at 2% per month is enough to put a smile on anyone's face :laugh

Enjoy the new gaff, hope you cause less trouble at this place.

Diver
21st September 2008, 21:13
Ahh. The eggs were a 'parting gift' then.

But did he get invited to the street party they held after he moved out?:smokin

daviejones
22nd September 2008, 06:02

Sound eggsactly like e typical Wilmslow mystery. I am sure you will crack it soon though.

IGMC

blacjac
22nd September 2008, 12:38
Strange isn't it?

I mean back end of last week a few posts about where Wilmslow has gone, then this pops up........

Board Game Geek
22nd September 2008, 12:47
a few posts about where Wilmslow has gone, then this pops up........

SFW (http://www.ogmiosproject.org/pics/masks.jpg)

bogeyman
22nd September 2008, 13:10
SFW (http://www.ogmiosproject.org/pics/masks.jpg)

:D

I wish we could post inline images.

Clearly the mods don't consider us trustworthy enough.

On second thoughts, they're probably right.

DaveB
22nd September 2008, 13:44
:D

I wish we could post inline images.

Clearly the mods don't consider us trustworthy enough.

On second thoughts, they're probably right.

In the wonderous early days of TPD in line images were allowed, and lo, there was much rejoicing and posting of interesting bouncy bits.

Jog On
22nd September 2008, 13:50

I was there for my summer holiday this year - very nice!

Board Game Geek
22nd September 2008, 15:39
In the wonderous early days of TPD in line images were allowed, and lo, there was much rejoicing and posting of interesting bouncy bits.

The problem was a lack of self-restraint and self-moderation by some ex-posters.

Diver
22nd September 2008, 16:03
The problem was a lack of self-restraint and self-moderation by some ex-posters.

Oooh! I never did :eek:

Francko
22nd September 2008, 21:27
I was there for my summer holiday this year - very nice!

Well, if you were thinking about Amalfi and Sorrento, no, that wasn't exactly my idea of Naples surroundings. Caserta (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article4791697.ece) or Salerno are more representative of the local reality rather than the dream lemon lands nearby for tourists...