• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moved!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moved!

The move itself went well. New neighbours are all lovely people - got two welcome to the area cards, and really enjoying the new bungalow.

However..... When moving last night I noticed a load of eggs on my GTV.

No proof, but the finger of suspiscion is pointing squarely in the direction of the local mafia!

Cannot believe how tiring this moving lark is though - shattered is not the word!

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    The move itself went well. New neighbours are all lovely people - got two welcome to the area cards, and really enjoying the new bungalow.

No proof, but the finger of suspiscion is pointing squarely in the direction of the local mafia!

Cannot believe how tiring this moving lark is though - shattered is not the word!
    Congratuations old boy.

I hope the mafia egg terror will soon subside.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

The new neighbours must be upset to watch the area go downhill.

Comment

Welcome back Wilmslow.
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

How come everywhere you go you find local mafia?

Are you sure that you don't live in the Naples surrounding instead of the North of England?
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
            How come everywhere you go you find local mafia?

Are you sure that you don't live in the Naples surrounding instead of the North of England?
            No, the eggs are in the old house - no local mafia in this area, just lovely peaceful friendly people. Life should now be gooood

Comment

No, the eggs are in the old house - no local mafia in this area, just lovely peaceful friendly people. Life should now be gooood
              Ahh. The eggs were a 'parting gift' then.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Yeah, two mortgaged houses depreciating at 2% per month is enough to put a smile on anyone's face

Enjoy the new gaff, hope you cause less trouble at this place.
                my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                  Ahh. The eggs were a 'parting gift' then.
                  But did he get invited to the street party they held after he moved out?
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Sound eggsactly like e typical Wilmslow mystery. I am sure you will crack it soon though.

IGMC
                    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
                    X