• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you have a nice weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you have a nice weekend?

What did you get up to?

Had a great weekend!

Mrs WC2's 1st clutch of snake eggs hatched.

Value of clutch £1550.00

5 eggs - 6 snakes Twins
    Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      What did you get up to?
      Very pleasant thanks BP, dinner and theatre with friends on Saturday, and dinner and cards evening with my Dad on Sunday.

How about yourself?
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
        Very pleasant thanks BP, dinner and theatre with friends on Saturday, and dinner and cards evening with my Dad on Sunday.

How about yourself?
        I am still recovering from my knee operation. Walking and stairs still difficult.

So I did ALOT of sleeping. Besides 10 hours/night I slept 4 hours Sat and 2 hours Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          • Clearing up some of the mess that the builders made - CHECK
          • Setting up my NAS - CHECK
          • Finishing off a website - Erm, nearly
          • Watching West Brom humiliate Aston Villa - ARSE
          • Family gathering on Sunday afternoon - CHECK
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Cleaning, tidying, packing boxes, flat-pack Ikea furniture and the pub sums up my weekend. Still enjoyed it though.
            B00med!

Comment

Oktoberfest :-)

Ohhhhhh my head.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                Oktoberfest :-)

Ohhhhhh my head.
                The very mention of the word makes me feel queasy, I spent 8 days there back in 2001, it took me 2 weeks to get the smell of beer out of my pores.

I take it you took one of the 'free' memento steins home?
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                  The very mention of the word makes me feel queasy, I spent 8 days there back in 2001, it took me 2 weeks to get the smell of beer out of my pores.

I take it you took one of the 'free' memento steins home?
                  The big sinks with the large "plug holes" for vomiting into are a nice touch - I certainly made full use of them.

Comment

I was on holiday all last week and just got back last night
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X