• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free credit in the public services !!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free credit in the public services !!!!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/200809...r-fa6b408.html

'The Met Police are currently checking spending on 3,500 corporate credit cards that have been in use since 2006.

So far 25 cases have been referred to the IPCC by the Met's Directorate of Professional Standards while the force's governing body, the Metropolitan Police Authority, has referred two more cases.'

Only in the public services does nobody check for fraudulent practices until somebody is found with their hands in the till..... now they are checking back to 2006 .... it beggars belief !!!! Where else is this going on I wonder...... MPs perhaps.....

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/200809...r-fa6b408.html

'The Met Police are currently checking spending on 3,500 corporate credit cards that have been in use since 2006.

So far 25 cases have been referred to the IPCC by the Met's Directorate of Professional Standards while the force's governing body, the Metropolitan Police Authority, has referred two more cases.'

Only in the public services does nobody check for fraudulent practices until somebody is found with their hands in the till..... now they are checking back to 2006 .... it beggars belief !!!! Where else is this going on I wonder...... MPs perhaps.....

No not our 'whiter tha white' MP's. Simply because they didn't need reciepts for most items needed to deck out their second homes.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
    X