scooterscot
22nd September 2008, 19:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vglyHuh2un0&feature=dir

:rollin:

cailin maith
22nd September 2008, 19:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vglyHuh2un0&feature=dir

:rollin:

:eek I think earlier today I would have found that funny but just heard about a mate who is a derivative trader in an IB (she is just starting out!) and she has been shitting it for the last week - she says work is horrible and the atmosphere is awful. Felt so bad for her. :ohwell

scooterscot
22nd September 2008, 20:30
You'll feel better when she's asking for your opinion, who shall I lay off first the house maid or the day carer?

SandyDown
22nd September 2008, 20:38
You'll feel better when she's asking for your opinion, who shall I lay off first the house maid or the day carer?

Why do you think a sacked maid or a carer should make people feel good?? that's sick - poor maid/carer!!

scooterscot
22nd September 2008, 20:52
Equilibrium is not a bad thing you know, greed however...

SandyDown
22nd September 2008, 20:53
Equilibrium is not a bad thing you know, greed however...

Please explain how maid losing her job (prob loved her boss too)would achieve Equilibrium ??

thunderlizard
22nd September 2008, 21:23
If it wasn't for volatility like this, there'd be no need for derivatives traders in the first place. She should be treating this as her finest hour.

PRC1964
22nd September 2008, 22:12
Please explain how maid losing her job (prob loved her boss too)would achieve Equilibrium ??

Yawn.

(I think I may enjoy this yawning to all your posts).

SandyDown
22nd September 2008, 22:14
Yawn.

(I think I may enjoy this yawning to all your posts).

100% IMO best respond to most of the posts on this baord is to Yawn... am glad people are following my initiative, I've always been such a good leader when it comes to new innovations :D

PRC1964
22nd September 2008, 22:16
100% IMO best respond to most of the posts on this baord is to Yawn... am glad people are following my initiative, I've always been such a good leader when it comes to new innovations :D

No, you're just dull.

SandyDown
22nd September 2008, 22:18
No, you're just dull.

Yawn :D