• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

credit crunch cereal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

credit crunch cereal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vglyHuh2un0&feature=dir

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

I think earlier today I would have found that funny but just heard about a mate who is a derivative trader in an IB (she is just starting out!) and she has been tulipting it for the last week - she says work is horrible and the atmosphere is awful. Felt so bad for her.
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

You'll feel better when she's asking for your opinion, who shall I lay off first the house maid or the day carer?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        You'll feel better when she's asking for your opinion, who shall I lay off first the house maid or the day carer?
        Why do you think a sacked maid or a carer should make people feel good?? that's sick - poor maid/carer!!

Comment

Equilibrium is not a bad thing you know, greed however...

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Equilibrium is not a bad thing you know, greed however...
            Please explain how maid losing her job (prob loved her boss too)would achieve Equilibrium ??

Comment

If it wasn't for volatility like this, there'd be no need for derivatives traders in the first place. She should be treating this as her finest hour.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
                Please explain how maid losing her job (prob loved her boss too)would achieve Equilibrium ??
                Yawn.

(I think I may enjoy this yawning to all your posts).

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                  Yawn.

(I think I may enjoy this yawning to all your posts).

100% IMO best respond to most of the posts on this baord is to Yawn... am glad people are following my initiative, I've always been such a good leader when it comes to new innovations

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
                    100% IMO best respond to most of the posts on this baord is to Yawn... am glad people are following my initiative, I've always been such a good leader when it comes to new innovations
                    No, you're just dull.

Comment

Working...
                    X