• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Buy!sell!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy!sell!

Should I BUY!!! Or SELL!!!!
    BUY!!!!!
    33.33%
    SELL!!!
    28.57%
    Give it to ATW to buy some tractors for his commie friends.
    38.10%

The poll is expired.

Bored.

Swap, if you have doublers...HTH
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Buy high, sell low, that's the secret.

Comment

Erm, with Bernanke testifying to congress at 7:30pm, I wouldnt buy or sell.

Small gold position opened at 884.40, expecting to get to last weeks high of around 918. But with a very tight stop at 875.5. 4 hour pinbar off the 38.2 retracement from the last swing high.

Very risky day today.

Well, you did ask
        'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
        Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

"Flat is also a position" Stay long cash.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
            Erm, with Bernanke testifying to congress at 7:30pm, I wouldnt buy or sell.

Small gold position opened at 884.40, expecting to get to last weeks high of around 918. But with a very tight stop at 875.5. 4 hour pinbar off the 38.2 retracement from the last swing high.

Very risky day today.

Well, you did ask

Totally agree, I pulled out with a small loss overall. Market is waiting, also contrary signals causing random fluctuation around opening prices (except DJIA). News will come out later and cause a big move one way, or the other........
            Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
              Totally agree, I pulled out with a small loss overall. Market is waiting, also contrary signals causing random fluctuation around opening prices (except DJIA). News will come out later and cause a big move one way, or the other........
              And Warren Buffett has totally confused things by buying 5 billion of Goldmans shares.
              'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
              Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

If stocks have fallen and have low P/E ratios .... buy. Oil and mining stocks are much lower and I have a feeling we'll still be using raw materials even if some banks have a problem. I would steer clear of "nice to have" industries.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                  "Flat is also a position" Stay long cash.
                  You want us to buy a flat!

Comment

Working...
                  X