• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scanning service

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scanning service

I need to get a document scanned but I am currently experiencing PC problems. As the document needs to be done before the problems will be resolved I was trying to find somewhere that would scan it to a PDF file.

Does anyone know a high street chain that provides this service?

TIA.

I'll do it for ya. Are you anywhere near Accrington?

Nope? oh well...
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

staples?

Comment

Any decent internet cafe should do this.
        Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I can do it if you're near Teddington.

Otherwise I expect most printers could do it.

Comment

you can buy cheap scanners for a tenner
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

an expensive one for a tenner would be better though.

Comment

Fax it to someone and then get them to scan it to PDF

HTH
                l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Or try one of those fax to email services you can set up online. You can receive the fax as a pdf attached to the email. Not sure who the current players are in the market as it's a few years since I bothered with it.
                  Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                  Feist - I Feel It All
                  Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                    Or try one of those fax to email services you can set up online. You can receive the fax as a pdf attached to the email. Not sure who the current players are in the market as it's a few years since I bothered with it.
                    MyFax and eFax are the two main ones. But the quality will suck.
                    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                    X