• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Transferring Contacts to iPhone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transferring Contacts to iPhone

I'm getting an iPhone tomorrow and at the same time transferring from Orange (which is cr*p up here) to O2 (which is better). I currently have a MotoRazr which has all my contacts stored on the orange sim card. I cant see an option to copy the contacts to the phone otherwise I would just copy the numbers to the phone then put in my new sim and copy them back over. I don't think I'll be able to put the orange sim into the iPhone to copy them to the phone either.

Any suggestions? I've got 170 numbers in my phone and I don;t fancy writing them down and inputting them!

www.zyb.com is good...i use it.

register on the site and then download a small program/change some settings on your phone and you can upload all your contacts/calendar up to there.

Then if you lose the phone/buy a new one you can just download the new version of the app for your new phone and download it all...

Comment

Why can't you just upload them to your PC?

I'm sure you can download the relevant software from the motorola site if you haven't got the CD.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Just1morethen View Post
        I'm getting an iPhone tomorrow and at the same time transferring from Orange (which is cr*p up here) to O2 (which is better). I currently have a MotoRazr which has all my contacts stored on the orange sim card. I cant see an option to copy the contacts to the phone otherwise I would just copy the numbers to the phone then put in my new sim and copy them back over. I don't think I'll be able to put the orange sim into the iPhone to copy them to the phone either.

Any suggestions? I've got 170 numbers in my phone and I don;t fancy writing them down and inputting them!
        Bluetooth them to your PC

Comment

All of the above or get a SIM card backup device.

Should be able to get one from your local CPW.

Comment

Plaxo.com. Great for synchronising contacts (and calendar) between any device that uses Outlook (i.e. laptop, desktop) and mobile devices. All stored on t'internet....
            Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Working...
            X