• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

K8 Rally

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K8 Rally

Anybody else received an entry invitation to the Glasgow -> Madrid Car Rally?

I don't think Milan's new A6 will qualify as a "Supercar".

Looks like a good holiday though, especially if you can afford the £5k entry fees and the £1000 you'll spend on fuel...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      I don't think Milan's new A6 will qualify as a "Supercar".

Looks like a good holiday though, especially if you can afford the £5k entry fees and the £1000 you'll spend on fuel...
      It is a 3.0litre Diesel!!!

Anyway, just need the go-ahead from Girly and I'll be submitting the forms!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Anybody else received an entry invitation to the Glasgow -> Madrid Car Rally?
        I would but I'm not an ugly barsteward with a small willy
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          Hmmmmnnnn
          Last edited by cailin maith; 24 September 2008, 19:56.
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I don't feel the need to constantly brag and seek approval of others like some droning old repetitive bore.....
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Lucky its not going through Germany as they'll impound your car for partaking in a non-licensed street racing event. There were a load of luxury cars impounded this week as they came over the border on some rally or such, makes me laugh
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Snap!

I don't feel the need to constantly brag and seek approval of others like some droning old repetitive bore.....
                Me neither mate! Are we twins?

Btw, if you need any advice on hooking up with girls, give me a shout. You're obviously a failure in that area!

Last edited by Churchill; 25 September 2008, 08:20.

Comment

Working...
                X