PDA

View Full Version : Are Americans the stupidest people on earth ?

2uk
25th September 2008, 09:43
The majority of them that is ... I mean a bunch of red-neck drunks shooting themselves and falling for the media lies that there are terrorists out there in the caves ? ...

DaveB
25th September 2008, 09:45
The majority of them that is ... I mean a bunch of red-neck drunks shooting themselves and falling for the media lies that there are terrorists out there in the caves ? ...

The majority of Americans have the collective intelligence of a wire coat hanger.

shaunbhoy
25th September 2008, 09:50
The majority of Americans have the collective intelligence of a wire coat hanger.

Yeah, if only they were bright enough to sell their utility companies to the Frogs, sell their own oil to their european "buddies" then buy it back at a dearer price, and elect New Labour 3 times in a row, they would be as enlightened as we are!!
:eyes

DiscoStu
25th September 2008, 09:50

:spel 2uk

HairyArsedBloke
25th September 2008, 09:57
Yeah, if only they were bright enough to sell their utility companies to the Frogs, sell their own oil to their european "buddies" then buy it back at a dearer price, and elect New Labour 3 times in a row, they would be as enlightened as we are!!
:eyes

That’s cultural imperialism for you: they are exporting their stupidity to the rest of the world.

sasguru
25th September 2008, 09:57
The majority of them that is ... I mean a bunch of red-neck drunks shooting themselves and falling for the m
edia lies that there are terrorists out there in the caves ? ...

Well if they are stupid and they've dominated the world for over a century, then logically whichever benighted East European turd-hole you come from must be the equivalent of congenitally retarded.

2uk
25th September 2008, 10:00
Well if they are stupid and they've dominated the world for over a century, then logically whichever benighted East European turd-hole you come from must be the equivalent of congenitally retarded.

You are very correct. It is a "no comment" situation there. We are talking world matters here.

HairyArsedBloke
25th September 2008, 10:02

:spel just over half a century

They are just still young'ns at that game.

snaw
25th September 2008, 10:05
Ignorant most certainly, but stupid - in my experience no. There are lot's of very very clever Americans, but they don't fit the stereotype we all like to have of them.

NetwkSupport
25th September 2008, 10:07
just over half a century

They are just still young'ns at that game.

Aye look at the british empire (R.I.P) we were experts in the field...

sunnysan
25th September 2008, 10:39
No more stupid than the idiots who inhabit this Isle.

The question shoudl be who has the worse government? Hard to choose isnt it?

Billy-Bob
25th September 2008, 11:11

Is that the thanks we get for saving your country from being annihilate by Sadam and the Iraqi Arabs?

2uk
25th September 2008, 11:24
Is that the thanks we get for saving your country from being annihilate by Sadam and the Iraqi Arabs?

Yuo idiot. You have went out to secure oil income. You have fooled no one beside your stupid red-neck generation of the terror threat. Keep you protection shit in your shit hole i.e your country.

Spacecadet
25th September 2008, 11:26
Yuo idiot. You have went out to secure oil income. You have fooled no one beside your stupid red-neck generation of the terror threat. Keep you protection tulip in your tulip hole i.e your country.

I think Billy-bob might be a sockpuppet

KathyWoolfe
25th September 2008, 11:31
Ignorant most certainly, but stupid - in my experience no. There are lot's of very very clever Americans, but they don't fit the stereotype we all like to have of them.

They're called Canadians.

Paddy
25th September 2008, 11:35
aeko[ad

Paddy
25th September 2008, 11:38

And you forgot WW2.

SallyAnne
25th September 2008, 11:43

I dont know - I reckon that Sunderland lad who stuck the fire work up his jacksy might be a contender?

contractor79
25th September 2008, 12:42

yeah, stupid people tend to become the most powerful nation on earth, doh!

Brits are the stupid ones. We've sold our nation to the EU leftie-liberals without anyone bothering to complain about it.

2uk
25th September 2008, 12:45

Brits are the stupid ones. We've sold our nation to the EU leftie-liberals without anyone bothering to complain about it.

But EU will become like one country anyway .. Some will benefit more , some will lose out ... but in the end united Europe is better posed on the international scene ?

gingerjedi
25th September 2008, 12:47

Playground bullies are powerful... doesn't mean they were right, America didn't get rich by taking the moral high ground though they like to tell people they did.

Flip em'.

contractor79
25th September 2008, 12:54
But EU will become like one country anyway .. Some will benefit more , some will lose out ... but in the end united Europe is better posed on the international scene ?

better posed for what?

2uk
25th September 2008, 13:00
better posed for what?

to compete with russia , china and US , cutie.

contractor79
25th September 2008, 13:02
to compete with russia , china and US , cutie.

in what, gymnastics? why do you think smaller nations can't prosper

2uk
25th September 2008, 13:06
in what, gymnastics? why do you think smaller nations can't prosper

Yes cutie.

contractor79
25th September 2008, 13:43
Yes cutie.

so why are the richest countries in europe not in the EU?

snaw
25th September 2008, 14:03
so why are the richest countries in europe not in the EU?

How you measuring that one exactly?

On GDP the top 5 are in the EU, and 7 of the top ten are ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_GDP

contractor79
25th September 2008, 14:30

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_GDP

per capita

expat
25th September 2008, 14:32

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_GDPGDP per head probably. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_ca pita

MarillionFan
25th September 2008, 16:18

Tell me about it. Stuck on a phone for the last two hours with a bunch and two more to go. There either cowboys or indians?