PDA

View Full Version : Business as usual I see.

Pondlife
25th September 2008, 11:03
So I see not much has changed.

Anything I need to know about in the past 3 weeks postings?

Any scandal? Has DP squandered his millions on Swindon's lap dancers? Has SAS bought a new folding bicycle? Anything.... I can't face the emails at the mo.

sasguru
25th September 2008, 11:05

Any scandal? Has DP squandered his millions on Swindon's lap dancers? Has SAS bought a new folding bicycle? Anything.... I can't face the emails at the mo.

There is imminent news on SKA any time now.

Advocate
25th September 2008, 11:05
How was it?

BrilloPad
25th September 2008, 11:06

:wave: where have you been?

You have missed the usual round of exciting stuff. atw returned then promised to leave 6 times before actually going. someone found his home page and made libellous comments before getting banned. sas made a killing on HBOS. zeity suddenly vanished without trace.

HairyArsedBloke
25th September 2008, 11:09

I took AtW virginity. :moon::hug::freaky::smokin:wave:

Pondlife
25th September 2008, 11:12
How was it?

It was fantastic thanks.

I haven't had to put on a pair of socks in over a fortnight :D

Pondlife
25th September 2008, 11:15
:wave: where have you been?

zeity suddenly vanished without trace.

Been on Honeymoon.

As for Zeighty . Apparently there's a train broken down in the severn tunnel and it's stuck there. He's probably finished off his carridge by now.

chef
25th September 2008, 11:32
a lots of people are now contracting in Germany.. :wave:

DimPrawn
25th September 2008, 12:17

DP is heavily leveraged in Gas, Oil and Gold. If these tank, i'll be found floating here (http://www.swindon.gov.uk/leisure-parkscoatewater)

TimberWolf
25th September 2008, 12:48
DP is heavily leveraged in Gas, Oil and Gold. If these tank, i'll be found floating here (http://www.swindon.gov.uk/leisure-parkscoatewater)

Don't get carried away DP, it's only money. Health comes first, happiness next and money last. Of course money buys the first two, and love too :laugh

BrilloPad
25th September 2008, 13:12
I took AtW virginity. :moon::hug::freaky::smokin:wave:

You mean it was not with that squirrel?

DS23
25th September 2008, 13:13
yes, business as usual.