• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its Time to go (Again)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Time to go (Again)

Hi,

I have done my 6 months hard work (not) and I am about to go to asia for a 6 month climbing trip, there better be loads of high paid contracts when i get back.

Going to take my laptop and learn a new skillset while away.

So have fun working this winter. :-)

P.

Originally posted by phayes View Post
    Hi,

I have done my 6 months hard work (not) and I am about to go to asia for a 6 month climbing trip, ...Going to take my laptop and learn a new skillset while away....
    Extreme programming doesn't mean doing it on top of K2, you know.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Hi,

I have done my 6 months hard work (not) and I am about to go to asia for a 6 month climbing trip, there better be loads of high paid contracts when i get back.

P.
      And you are?

Comment

Hi,

P.
        How do you manage your limited company while you're away? Send it into hibernation or keep on paying your accountant to mind the shop?
        Der going over der to get der der's.

Comment

Hi,

P.
          While you are away the world will go into financial meltdown, London will look like 28 Days Later, you will be stuck in Asia with no family or means of support and no way to ever get back home.

Take a recipe for dog curry with you...

;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
            And you are?
            +1
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
            X