• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Term starting.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Term starting.

Took daughter+carload of her stuff to new Uni halls of residence. Place was full of 18-year-old girls. I happened to notice.

Originally posted by expat View Post
    Took daughter+carload of her stuff to new Uni halls of residence. Place was full of 18-year-old girls. I happened to notice.
    Ewwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dad's of 18 year old girls dont notice other 18 year old girls!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong!!!!!!!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

I live in one of the more studenty areas of Manchester.. have to say, my driving has got a lot worse recently
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        I live in one of the more studenty areas of Manchester.. have to say, my driving has got a lot worse recently
        Hard to concentrate when there's banging coming from the boot....
        B00med!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          but ur eyesight's got a lot sharper

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
            Ewwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dad's of 18 year old girls dont notice other 18 year old girls!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong!!!!!!!

Oh, how does that happen?

Comment

Why men don't mind being with other men's 18 year old , but that happening to their own daughter is outrageous ? Men are hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by downsouth View Post
                but ur eyesight's got a lot sharper
                While YOUR spelling appears to have dropped below that of a 10 year old on glue with a crack habit.

Txtsp34k on message boards should be punished by the permanent removal of the writers fingers with a meat tenderiser.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
                  Why men don't mind being with other men's 18 year old , but that happening to their own daughter is outrageous ? Men are hypocrites.
                  And you're a not very good troll.

Comment

Oh, how does that happen?
                    I dont know!!!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X