• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thread to explain the oil/powder thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread to explain the oil/powder thread

http://forums.contractoruk.com/638287-post17.html

when a gentleman requires the services of a prostitute she will typically offer a massage - offering either oil or powder. Its usually the first question after "where is the money?"

I have been asked this question loads of times - someone I think I am not the only one here.

And I still think it would make a great title for a book.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I have been asked this question loads of times - someone I think I am not the only one here.

And I still think it would make a great title for a book.
      What was your reply?
      Have you tried both?
      Is there a punch line?
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
        What was your reply?
        Have you tried both?
        Is there a punch line?
        What's a prostitute?
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Is there a punch line?
          Not in those words, but yes I believe there is a happy ending, normally. From what I understand.
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            What's a prostitute?
            Belle de Jour
            I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

Comment

Is there a punch line?
              Originally posted by snaw View Post
              Not in those words, but yes I believe there is a happy ending, normally. From what I understand.
              Maybe if you go to the right place and pay the right amount that happy ending could take the form of a donkey punch?
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                Maybe if you go to the right place and pay the right amount that happy ending could take the form of a donkey punch?
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                  Was never a happy ending IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    Whats a donkey punch? Will we need a thread to explain the thread to explain the oil/powder thread?

Comment

Working...
                    X