• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hypnotherapy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypnotherapy

I'm considering going for a few hypnotherapy sessions to improve my motivation and try and cure my terrible procrastination.

Has any member of the board tried such a method before

and more importantly... is it tax deductable?
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    I'm considering going for a few hypnotherapy sessions to improve my motivation and try and cure my terrible procrastination.

Has any member of the board tried such a method before

and more importantly... is it tax deductable?
    Listen to me ......

Of course it is tax deductable .....

You are feeling very sleepy ......

You will pay 25% of future contract earnings to Gonzo Ltd .....

When you wake up you will remember nothing ...... (except to pay Gonzo Ltd 25%)

Comment

I'm considering going for a few hypnotherapy sessions to improve my motivation and try and cure my terrible ...
      Face it, you can't be bothered to go, so you'll just keep putting it off.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Face it, you can't be bothered to go, so you'll just keep putting it off.
        Arrgghhh don't say that, I've been wanting to do this for at least 2 years!
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Office Space anyone?

Great film. Just rent it instead.

Comment

I've still NOT got round to doing this
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Office Space anyone?

A classic!

"The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care."

Comment

Tried that once many moons ago, and really enjoyed it to start with but then it backfired. Didn't like what was being suggested and I came away very upset. Lasted quite a long time. I'm not saying it won't work, I'm just saying be prepared to stop if you are beginning to feel uncomfortable.

It was great when I started out and I stopped smoking immediately. We then went on to trying to improve my concentration (I was at Uni at the time), but I don't think this part ever worked.

I started smoking again a few months later then, twenty years later, tried it again to try to stop. Came away from the session felling it had failed dismally. Didn't have the buss from the previous sessions but, since I had gone without for a cigarette for four hours, I decided to keep going. I haven't smoked since.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Office Space anyone?

"Sounds like someone has a case of the Monday's"
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I've still NOT got round to doing this
                    Told you!
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X