• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Completely Barking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completely Barking

Since when have we been at war with Leeds??

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...428168,00.html

Suicide bomber 'justifying' his actions according to the BBC this morning - bad choice of words I think. Rather a case of rabid nutter talking total bollux

I think they ought to turn the place to glass on principle. What use is Leeds anyway? Only serves to cause delays on the East Coast main line.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
      I think they ought to turn the place to glass on principle. What use is Leeds anyway? Only serves to cause delays on the East Coast main line.
      Leeds is not on the East Coast mainline you dunderhead!!

Still, I agree with the "turn it to glass" sentiment!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

>Rather a case of rabid nutter talking total bollux

Not completely, we do live in a democracy and a majority did elect
        Tony Blair. We support his policies and so we are responsible in some degree for his decisions. We are not as "innocent" as the media likes to make us. Is terrorism ever justified ? Well, why not ask Bomber command during WWII.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
          a majority did elect
          Tony Blair.
          No they didn't you gormless feckwit. If you are going to chime in at least do a bit of research first before polluting the forum with your nonsensical gibberish! The reason Bliar got back in was due to our ridiculously antiquated first-past-the-post system, nothing to do with majorities.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Actually he did win a majority of the votes Shamboy. I suggest you stick to your fruit and veg and leave the debating to your intellectual superiors.

Comment

Yes I believe this government was elected with the fewest percentage of votes ever.

Most people did not vote or voted for someone else and we end up with the least popular option. Great democracy.

If these nutters are so against our government, rather than kill ordinary people who probably hate Bliar and co as much as they do, why not have the balls to take the battle to Downing St and cut out the middleman?

Comment

Actually he did win a majority of the votes Shamboy. I suggest you stick to your fruit and veg and leave the debating to your intellectual superiors.
                Bliar's Party won 35.3% of the overall vote dimwit. You do understand percentages I assume, or are you American?

Comment

Actually he didn't. He got 37% of votes cast, which translates to 21.5% of everyone who could vote.

Few people would class either as a majority of the votes.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                    which translates to 21.5% of everyone who could vote.
                    Which translates in New Lie speak to "a ringing endorsement for our radical programme of social change".

Comment

Working...
                    X