• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Singapore Grandprix

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Singapore Grandprix

New city venue... should be interesting

for a couple of laps at least
    Coffee's for closers

And let's not forget that it's the first night race..

Let the battle commence!
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Which could all be a bit of a disaster if there's heavy rain.

First practice live on ITV-f1.com at midday today.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Isn't forecast for rain anyway, probably just see loads of laps behind a safety car

Circuit doesn't look good for overtaking (again) and thanks to recent events everyone's becoming very gentlemanly attempting any moves.

Valencia in the dark I reckon.
        Gronda Gronda

Comment

hope its better than the last street race in valencia

nowt worse than a procession with no racing action

Comment

Very excited, can't wait to see this on Sunday!
            I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

Comment

I wonder on what lap Bernie will decide to switch the lights off the liven it up a bit.

They may as well do the whole race behind the safety car if it's going to be as dull as the critics say.

Will be watching it probably none the less. Come on Mansell, you can do it!
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

It's probably been decided that a McLaren will win this one with a Ferrari 2nd and maybe a BMW 3rd. After all, they can't go making it look to obvious can they?

Cynical.....ME?
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                X