• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Man

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Man

From the daily mash, had me in stitches:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...-200809231272/

The study found that men who treat women as equals and can name all the actors on Grey's Anatomy can expect to earn no more than £22,500 a year.

Meanwhile, at the other end of scale, bearded, olive-skinned men in long white robes who treat women like pack animals, often earn up to £20 million a week and have a Bentley for each of their race horses.

Mr Logan added: "I started doing this at university because I was given a cast-iron guarantee I would get a lot of fanny.

"I learned how to make flaky pastry, I got a cat and I cried my ******* eyes out at Schindler's List. And what did I get in return? A long list of 'friends' who think I'm a poof.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    From the daily mash, had me in stitches:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...-200809231272/
    Never a truer word said. I'd put myself in the middle somewhere. I won't cry at movies but will join you in the ice cream fest afterwards.

Mackies Ice Cream = manly

Comment

Working...
    X