• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are we all playing nicely, boys and girls?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we all playing nicely, boys and girls?

Hello, Generalites.

Have we been good boys and girls?

Have we all been playing nicely?

I'd hate to think that without huge injections of love and huggles from me, that General would have resorted to less-than-niceness. Wouldn't that be dreadful?

I hope it hasn't happened. I'm sure you've all been hugging and loving and caring without my help.

But, just in case...

... in this brief few moments I have between leaving the last air-gapped bunker and entering the next, can I just help you in your quest for health, wealth and happiness with a quick reminder that we are on this earth to love not fight, share not take, care not hurt, stroke not flame and we should embrace our differences to work together to make this world a happy place.

Have a huggle.

So, to help us all care and share together, why don't you add to this thread your expressions for loving and caring for your fellow CUKers? Go on, you know you want to really.

Bye, bye till I'm benched again!

Remember, spread the love, people, spread the love.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Hello, Generalites.

I'd hate to think that without huge injections of love and huggles from me, that General would have resorted to less-than-niceness. Wouldn't that be dreadful?

I hope it hasn't happened. I'm sure you've all been hugging and loving and caring without my help.

But, just in case...

... in this brief few moments I have between leaving the last air-gapped bunker and entering the next, can I just help you in your quest for health, wealth and happiness with a quick reminder that we are on this earth to love not fight, share not take, care not hurt, stroke not flame and we should embrace our differences to work together to make this world a happy place.

Have a huggle.

So, to help us all care and share together, why don't you add to this thread your expressions for loving and caring for your fellow CUKers? Go on, you know you want to really.

Hi BI

Comment

Hello BI
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        Hello, Generalites.

But, just in case...

Have a huggle.

Now where are those tpd stats?

Comment

Working...
        X