• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Maybe brighten up a dull morning...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe brighten up a dull morning...

This'll maybe brighten up your morning: Miss Wippy
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Now you're doing it!

First Dim prawn posts a site called dumpalink, now you are posting a site called whippy. Please consider how very disappointing it is for an old perve to click on such links and find something normal or even completely innofensive.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
      This'll maybe brighten up your morning: Miss Wippy
      blocked site ! arrrr can't see it!
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

There are a number of quite arousing ice cream ads in France, featuring young ladies licking chocolate ice-lollies while staring right into the camera.
        I very often have to touch myself discreetly when they're on telly.

We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

more more give me more..........
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Being turned on by watching young women eating icecream must be one of the few kinks I don't have. Darn. I understand there are sites devoted to young women picking their noses too.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

www.starterupsteve.com/sites/snotgirls.com/

apparently.................
              SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

We are all God's creatures
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                X