• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

These scottish football players....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These scottish football players....

Will they be replaced by actors when they have to go on TV? Otherwise, they have to be rated 15 PG. They might scare children.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Originally posted by zeitghost
    What's football?

Does anyone get eaten?
    only the ref if it's a bad game!
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

The scottish goalie was brilliant.

You don't hear that very often.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        The scottish goalie was brilliant.
        Yeah, especially enjoyed him when Italy drew.

However, yes, was expecting a much more disrupted team (but still Italy deserved to win )
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Fortune Green, I think your picture perfectly illustrates the true meaning of football. Well done that man
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
            Will they be replaced by actors when they have to go on TV? Otherwise, they have to be rated 15 PG. They might scare children.
            They certainly scared the Italian Football team. Mind you, that is not saying much. Apparently some of them had to be sedated after a team excursion to watch the new Willie Wonka film!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
              They certainly scared the Italian Football team. Mind you, that is not saying much. Apparently some of them had to be sedated after a team excursion to watch the new Willie Wonka film!
              They better play more careful or Moldova will put them at the bottom.

Comment

Working...
              X