• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mia

Ok, before I go to bed, some people have been missing in action for a bit - anyone shed any light on the situation?

Zeity......
    Xen - disappeared off the face of the planet!!
    OS... maybe I just missed him, but he hasn't been round for ages that I have seen!
    RH - very quiet....

Maybe we should put their pics on the back of milk cartons.... or perhaps wanted posters.... hmmmmnnnnn maybe I have had one too many glasses of wine....
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

It's best you don't know the truth
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      It's best you don't know the truth
      Very possibly!!
      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        RH - very quiet....
        Still around - just very busy lately - they're actually making me work for my money. Manage to read up on the gossip but rarely with any time to get stuck in. New role & responsibilities. Also - on the market again so a lot of time focusing on getting the right contract.

Comment

Perhaps the Rapture has occurred and they have ascended along with the rest of the faithful.

http://www.rr-bb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Perhaps the Rapture has occurred and they have ascended along with the rest of the faithful.

http://www.rr-bb.com
            But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Ok, before I go to bed, some people have been missing in action for a bit - anyone shed any light on the situation?

Zeity......
              OS... maybe I just missed him, but he hasn't been round for ages that I have seen!
              RH - very quiet....

Maybe we should put their pics on the back of milk cartons.... or perhaps wanted posters.... hmmmmnnnnn maybe I have had one too many glasses of wine....
              Maybe you should hold a register every morning? As long as you dress as headmistress I'm in!

Comment

Zeity......
                RH - very quiet....

Just back yesterday from California for 10 days.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  Just back yesterday from California for 10 days.
                  Phew..... So thats another one I can scratch off the list

Good time?
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    Still around - just very busy lately - they're actually making me work for my money. Manage to read up on the gossip but rarely with any time to get stuck in. New role & responsibilities. Also - on the market again so a lot of time focusing on getting the right contract.
                    Hmmmnnn I thought you liked this new role
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                    X