• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beware of Hot Currys !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beware of Hot Currys !!

'http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/20080929/tuk-chef-dies-after-hot-chilli-dare-45dbed5.html'

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/200...e-45dbed5.html'

Comment

"Chillis are believed to reduce cholesterol, cut the risk of cancer and boost the immune system."

Comment

"Beware of Hot Currys !!"

Indeed! The store near where I live is always too warm; Dixons is much more temperate.

Comment

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            More like

Comment

Darwinism at work, again.

Comment

It was the Dolmio sauce. Less crap in the sewer than in a pot of that stuff.
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
                  "Beware of Hot Currys !!"

Indeed! The store near where I live is always too warm; Dixons is much more temperate.
                  I think you'll find Comet has the most agreeable ambience of all the electrical superstores.

Comment

Originally posted by basshead View Post
                    I think you'll find Comet has the most agreeable ambience of all the electrical superstores.
                    In the same way that the first circle of hell is more agreeable than the second to seventh circles?

Comment

Working...
                    X